Project management software give your business the power to remain organized, especially when you have to manage multiple processes at the same time. The tools help you with planning, time management, budgeting, customer satisfaction and many other aspects of your business. Microsoft Office Project makes project management easier virtually from any location. Whether you already power your business processes with Microsoft Office 365 Trial or plan to do so, you will find the right tools to have winning projects.
Microsoft Office Project – Your Project Management Tool
Microsoft project allows your project teams with managing tasks, collaborating and submitting time sheets, and flagging risks and issues. The project management tool, available at http://www.o365cloudexperts.com/, helps you in analyzing your resources, timelines and budgets. You can measure progress and determine the need for resources based on custom reports. It helps in defining your business drivers, measuring the impact of ideas, making financial decisions, and viewing status of resource and project.
Benefits of Using Microsoft Office Project
Following are the main benefits of using Microsoft Office Project:
- Improved Organization – Your employees can easily share project details with their colleagues using a special project site within SharePoint or Office 365. The site can be created instantly and easily. You can get real-time updates on all the projects and ensure that everything remains well organized.
- Stay On top of Your Projects – With the Apps for Office available on the Office Store, you can remain on top of your projects at all times on any device. The Apps allow you to get more out of Microsoft Project, allowing you to create solutions for your unique problems while meeting your projects’ business needs.
- Improved Collaboration – When you collaborate with your team, you can manage your projects better. Real-time conversations within projects, powered by Skype for Business, further helps in ensuring effective communication and reducing costs.
Some of the other main features of Microsoft Office 365 Project include:
- Easier planning and project management
- Generate useful reports
- Improved synchronization & project information communication
Where to Buy Project Management Tools
There are many reasons for purchasing your project management system from a Tier-1 Microsoft Cloud Service Provider instead of directly from Microsoft. Buying Office 365 or other related products directly from Microsoft means you cannot have direct access to end-user support. So if any issues arise, you will be mostly on your own. The company has a single-designated IT-admin policy which is only for a few, select critical issues. This is why you should buy the cloud-based project management solution from Apps4Rent, a Tier 1 Microsoft CSP. You can choose from a number of SharePoint Online Plans to suit to your business needs.
Apps4Rent provides you complete end-user support and customer service. They provide you support from the start to deployment and post-migration with their 24×7 end-user support. You can contact them any time by phone, live chat or email. The CSP also helps in setting up and using SharePoint Designer and several features such as Excel Services and Access Services. You can also get guidance on choosing the right SharePoint Apps.
What You Get from Microsoft CSP
Apps4Rent will assist you in setting up your DNS server and external firewall for optimally dealing with Skype for Business Online network traffic. They also provide help with setting up your mobile clients and in creation of new users. You will also get guidance on choosing the right IP phones for Skype for Business. Their dedicated team helps you with everything from migration to deployment and provide end-user support – also handle migration and provision of users.
You will get 24×7 end-user support by email, live chat and phone. All live chats and calls are answered within a max of 60 seconds and all emails within 15 minutes. The Tier-1 Microsoft CSP has a same-day resolution policy. The Skype for Business Pricing is same whether you purchase the cloud-based solution directly from Microsoft or from Apps4Rent.